This A4 Teacher’s Book accompanies the Bridge Reader novel Moon Chase by Cathy Farr. It uses a range of basic Level 1* to complex Level 4 questions to:
- check understanding and monitor levels of perception
- provide a useful tool for recapping and reinforcement in terms of following plot-line and character differentiation
- provide useful comprehension exercises that will motivate and encourage the readers to reflect on and discuss what they have read
- explore alternative viewpoints
- provide opportunities to organize and summarise information accurately
- encourage the reader to read extended text independently
- locate and selectively use additional information from external sources (e.g. library and internet).